1. This woman's face is one of the most fascinating landscapes I have ever come across. When I look at this photo, I feel very, very serene and clear-headed and peaceful. Nothing like the way I feel in my everyday life. No, in that life, I have no idea what the words serene and clear-headed and peaceful mean.
2. I was in a friends outhouse and this little triangle was cut into the wall--acting as a window. I just happened to glance out as I was yanking up my pants--almost pulling a muscle while trying to master the squat toilet. But, lordy, lordy, what a view. One day, I even managed to summit that peak. Almost had a heart attack, but pulled it off nonetheless.
3. I have a major chapstick, lipgloss, lipstick addiction. I smear some on every 10 minutes it seems and also manage to chew it off in just as much time. Last time I was in Indo, the women in the family that I was living with asked if when I came back, I could bring them a tube. Well, me and my mom did better than that. My sweet Mom dug through a huge box of goodies--she's more of an addict that I am--and we meticulously chose colors that would match their skin color...so when I went back and rolled up with about 20 lipsticks, these gals were straight delighted!
4. This little babies name is Ozzy. He has a mini-mini-mini ponytail (look close). Ozzy and his baby ponytail make me soooooo happy. Dunno why.
5. One day, while cruising around, me and my pal Am ran out of gas about 10 times. We were just blasting through town on his scooter and BAM. Dead empty. I don't know why the tank wouldn't hold gas...but no matter. As Am was pushing his bike down the road to locate some petrol, I noticed all this corn laying out in the sun. The color was just so intense, I had to take a photo--and, it seems to go on for miles.